Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Nest Warming of The Lizard & The Squirrel

Karn & Amanda Kicking it off right!
Amanda & Jen
Romping in the backyard
Drew getting crazy. You know he is training to be a cage fighter.
Ben sees this as the best way to keep from losing his beer.
Time for the keg stands. Yes, I was the instigator. Never too old for beer games! That's C.J. getting his fill.
Jason (I think) taking his turn. He had the record at 24 seconds. But I trumped that shit with a 40 bitches!
Watch me go!
AAAAHHHH!!! That was great! Refreshing! When it hits your lips its so good!
DBH making a go of it!
Ben pussin out!
C-Money draining the keg!
Drewski is down wit da brewski!
And I take another stand!
Everybody is a little tipsy.
Yea, that's where it all went down!
Show me tiger!
The Lizard is a Tiger!



Karn & Dan. The are getting married but they have already been on their honeymoon. HMMM.


Britta & Jana havin a good time!
DBH & Jen keeping it going.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHERMANATOR ROCKS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Guy who almost died is ok.

Anonymous said...

And this is why Steve will never be in politics.
Steve never post the evidence. He He =)
Love the Blog !

Anonymous said...

Britta is right up my alley. hook me up. I'd like her to be another bad habit.

-Will

$$ DUB $$ said...

Sorry Will, That's C-Money's girl.