Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The 2001 Euro Chronicles III


Clock towered church in Praha.







Train ticket from London to Harwich Town. I took this ride alone. I was retrieving my bags from the airport (lost by the airline) while my fellow travelers took a train before me.
(Not planned) We were taking the train to meet a ferry to take us to the main continent of Europe. More on this later.





From our trip to the Van Gogh museum in Amsterdam. I kept this to try to remember what it was like.











A train ticket....perhaps??








From the Ferry we were to take to the mainland. (Houk Von Holland) (sp?) Turns out Will and Sherman had taken the morning boat. I got this ticket for the evening cruise. I missed that one too! Fell asleep at the dock. My friends were in Europe and I was still in England. Minor setback. However, they did have my ticket for the return flight back to the States. This could have become a real issue.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog. I found you from Liz's blog. I feel like I'm seeing into your very own Amazing Race. I am intrigued. I can't wait to see more photos.

Anonymous said...

The 'Fahrschein' is actually a ticket for the Underground/street car/bus system in whatever city you were in

Anonymous said...

actually it's Vienna

$$ DUB $$ said...

She's so smart. ;-) and cute too.