Monday, September 19, 2005

The Euro Chronicles I

Looking up in St. Peter's Cathedral.
The Vatican








A Very large fish sandwich in Austria. The home of Arnold. There was actually a bilboard next to this place with his photo and the quote "Happy Birthday Arnold" on it. "I'll be Back"




Berlin. What were they thinking?









Interlaken, Switzerland.
The Junfrau





Bell Tower. Delft, Holland. This thing seemed to be right out our window. Makes lots of noise, or music, depending of the hour.

3 comments:

lizcjones said...

So, I guess blogger comments are pretty prone to spam, huh? I can't believe you've already had 3 spam comments!

$$ DUB $$ said...

Yes Liz, I have implemented some other features to try to limit the spamming. The word verification is a bit os a headache but not as much as the psam itself.

Anonymous said...

You seem to be leaving a whole lot out of this blog, almost as if it is sensored or something. Just remember that I know every little dirty secret of our trip, I'm surprised there was no pics of the hoover in Praha. LOL