Friday, September 23, 2005

It's Ice!

On my way to work. The view of "The BIG ONE" The great snow storm of the winter of 2004. OK, so there was really only maybe 1" of snow or a little more. But it stuck to the ground for almost an entire day and it freaked everyone in the ATL out. It seems that since no one around here can drive in such inclement weather that they decided just to stay home on the day. There was very little traffic. Wusses.
By the way, the tall blue building (Buckhead Grande) was deigned by the Arch firm I work at.

My old residence, Carl's place. A little snow here too. I could barely get down the driveway....yea right. But coming in that afternoon I had to get several "running starts" to get my light car up the steep drive. The tires would just spin on the ice and the car would slide back down into the street. FUN!

The other side of the front yard looking at the neighbors house.

No comments: