Thursday, September 22, 2005

GO DAWGS!!!



Tomorrow afternoon I am on my way to my first UGA game of the year at Mississippi State. The Bulldogs vs. the bulldogs. They don't even deserve to share the same mascot as us. Do they even have a REAL bulldog like our beloved "Uga"? And if they do what is his name? That's what I thought...never heard of him. Their mascot is actually just a stuffed animal that one of the players, if you can call them that, stole from a pore, crippled, retarded kid while working his/her summer job as a roadie with a two bit , most likely now defunct(due to multiple wrongful death suits) traveling fair. (see proof of this below) I think it is a bit of an overstatement to even call this meeting a "game", it's more like us just giving a peewee team a little field time. Look for me on ESPN 2 9pm kickoff. I'll be wearing a gray shirt the has "Georgia Bulldogs" on the front and a hat that says "F" Miss. State. HA! I'll try to take lots of pics for all to see. Especially of all their injured players after our defense crushes them with our collective pinky.

GO DAWGS! SIC EM!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you son of a bitch...i give you a free place to stay for the game this weekend and you put lies out out on the internet.

we might not win the battle, but we will win the war.

you know who i am